RecordRTC.js — Demos — Audio+Video recording in the browser!
- RecordRTC Documentation
- RecordRTC Demos
Translator.js — Demos — Voice Translation in about 41-languages!
Translator.js is a library for voice & text transcription and translation.
- Translator.js Documentation
- Translator.js Demos
RTCMultiConnection.js — Demos — A full-fledged WebRTC Library!
- Source Code
- RTCMultiConnection Demos
- RTCMultiConnection Documentation
getScreenId.js — Demos — Screen Capturing, everywhere!
Simply use getScreenId.js and enjoy screen capturing from any domain. You don't need to deploy chrome extension yourself. You can refer your users to install this chrome extension instead. Also, getScreenId.js auto-fallbacks to command-line based screen capturing if chrome extension isn't installed or disabled. getScreenId.js throws clear exceptions which is helpful for end-user experiences.
- Source Code
- getScreenId.js Demos
Conversation.js — Demos — A library with simplest API
Conversation.js is inspired by skype; and it provides simple events-like API to manage conversations, enable/disable media devices; add/download files; and do anything supported by Skype.
It allows you open data conversation between two or more users using their user-ids.
- Source Code
- New Demos / Old Demos
DataChannel.js — Demos — A library for Game-Developers and file sharing!
DataChannel.js is a library for peer-to-peer data/text/file sharing.
- DataChannel Documentation
- DataChannel Demos
DetectRTC.js — Demos — Detect WebRTC features availability in target browser!
DetectRTC.js is a library to detect WebRTC features like whether user has microphone or webcam installed; etc.
- DetectRTC Documentation
- DetectRTC Demos
getMediaElement.js — Demos — A layout for the video element!
getMediaElement.js is a library to easily customize and use custom <audio> and <video> elements with rich-set of controls.
- getMediaElement Documentation
- getMediaElement Demos
ffmpeg.js — Demos — Audio+Video processing in the browser!
ffmpeg-asm.js is a library can be used to transcode, mux and merge videos inside the browsers. These demos are using RecordRTC to get recorded audio/video array-buffers and encoding in ogg/mp4 using ffmpeg-asm.js.
- ffmpeg Documentation
- ffmpeg Demos
FileBufferReader.js — Demos — A library for reading & sharing files as array-buffers
FileBufferReader is added to support controlled-buffers transmissions whilst following Skype's file sharing style.
- FileBufferReader Documentation
- FileBufferReader Demos
- Video conferencing / Meeting.js
- Video one-way broadcasting
- Text chat / Text chat Demo-2
- File sharing — RTP-based demo / SCTP-based Demo / Other Demo
- Pre-recorded media streaming — Streaming local files instead of webcam! / Demo
- Screen Sharing using RTCMultiConnection (it can be used in any webpage: just copy/paste!)
- Screen Sharing using Screen.js (it can be used in any webpage: just copy/paste!)
- Plugin-free screen sharing (Stadanlone demo: no library used)
- Chrome extension to share screen from anywhere!
- Chrome Extensions and Firefox Extensions
- Desktop sharing using desktopCapture API / Install Chrome Extension
- Tab sharing using tabCapture API / Install Chrome Extension
Part of screen sharing
- Part of screen sharing using Firebase
- Part of screen sharing using WebRTC Data Channel
- Part of iframe sharing
- NoWebRTC Realtime text chat!
- Part of screen capturing and recording
- RecordRTC Main Demo
- RecordRTC / PHP / FFmpeg
- Audio+Video Recording on Firefox
- HTML/Canvas Recording!
- RecordRTC-to-ASP.NET MVC
- MRecordRTC and writeToDisk/getFromDisk!
ffmpeg-asm.js and RecordRTC!
- Transcoding WAV into Ogg
- Transcoding WebM into mp4
- Transcoding WebM into mp4; then merging WAV+mp4 into single mp4
- Recording Audio+Canvas and merging in single mp4
- Audio-only calls / WebRTC 1:1 (One-to-One) Calls
- Using WebSockets for signaling
- Using socket.io for signaling
- Video broadcasting / Video broadcasting Demo-2
- Audio broadcasting / Audio broadcasting Demo-2
|Experiment Name||Demo||Source Code|
|Remote Stream Forwarding & Relaying||Demo||Source|
|WebRTC Scalable Broadcast||Source|
|RTCMultiConnection client using Reliable Signaler||Source|
|AppRTC like RTCMultiConnection demo!||Demo||Source|
|MultiRTC! RTCMultiConnection all-in-one demo!||Demo||Source|
|Collaborative Canvas Designer||Demo||Source|
|Conversation.js - Skype like library||Demo||Source|
|Multi-Broadcasters and Many Viewers||Demo||Source|
|Select Broadcaster at runtime||Demo||Source|
|OneWay Screen & Two-Way Audio||Demo||Source|
|Stream Mp3 Live||Demo||Source|
|Socket.io auto Open/Join rooms||Demo||Source|
|Screen Sharing & Cropping||Demo||Source|
|Share Part of Screen without cropping it||Demo||Source|
|Renegotiation & Mute/UnMute/Stop||Demo||Source|
|Admin/Guest audio/video calling||Demo||Source|
|Session Re-initiation Test||Demo||Source|
|Preview Screenshot of the room||Demo||Source|
|RecordRTC & RTCMultiConnection||Demo||Source|
|Explains how to customize ice servers; and resolutions||Demo||Source|
|Mute/Unmute and onmute/onunmute||Demo||Source|
|One-page demo: Explains how to skip external signalling gateways||Demo||Source|
|Password Protect Rooms: Explains how to authenticate users||Demo||Source|
|Session Management: Explains difference between "leave" and "close" methods||Demo||Source|
|Users ejection and presence detection||Demo||Source|
|Group File Sharing + Text Chat||Demo||Source|
|Audio Conferencing + File Sharing + Text Chat||Demo||Source|
|Join with/without camera||Demo||Source|
|One-to-One file sharing||Demo||Source|
|Manual session establishment + extra data transmission||Demo||Source|
|Manual session establishment + extra data transmission + video conferencing||Demo||Source|
|takeSnapshot i.e. Take Snapshot of Local/Remote streams||Demo||Source|
|Audio/Video/Screen sharing and recording||Demo||Source|
- Search Users
- Cross-Language (Multi-Lingual) Text Chat
- Old Conversation.js demos
- FileBufferReader.js - Chunkify & Share Array-Buffers
- Collaborative Canvas Designer
- PluginRTC: IE/Safari Plugins compatible WebRTC-Experiments
- Conversation.js Experimental
- ConcatenateBlobs.js - Concatenate multiple recordings in single Blob!
- getStats.js - A wrapper to get peer connection stats.
- DetectRTC.js - Detect WebRTC features
- Recording Remote Audio Streams / RecordRTC
- Attaching Remote Media Streams
mozCaptureStreamUntilEndedfor pre-recorded media streaming
- Scenarios when any single ICE Server gets down!
- DataChannel basic demo
- Auto Session Establishment
- Text Chat using Pusher and DataChannel.js
- SdpSerializer.js — An easiest way to modify SDP. It is an object-oriented way of sdp declaration, manipulation and serialization.
- RTCall.js — A library for Browser-to-Browser audio-only calling
- MediaStreamRecorder.js — A cross-browser implementation to record audio/video streams. Demos
- Socket.io over Node.js — Demo
- WebSocket over Node.js — Demo
- WebSync/C#/ASP.NET for Signaling — Demo
- navigator.customGetUserMediaBar.js : Keep Users Privacy! / Demo
- Switch streams from screen-sharing to audio+video
- Share screen and audio/video from single peer connection!
- Text chat using RTCDataChannel APIs
- Direct video sharing without using external signaling methods
- Video sharing using socket.io for signaling
- Video sharing using websockets for signaling
Documentations / Tutorials
- WebRTC PeerConnection Tutorial
- How to use RTCPeerConnection?
- How to use RTCDataChannel APIs?
- How to use RTCDataChannel & RTCPeerConnection.js?
- RTCDataChannel for Beginners
- WebRTC for Beginners
- WebRTC for Newbies
- How to video conferencing in WebRTC?
- How to share files using RTCDataChannel APIs?
- STUN or TURN? Which one to prefer; and why?
- WebRTC RTP Usage
- How to switch streams?
- How to echo cancellation? / Noise management?
- Share files using File.js
- WebRTC Signaling Concepts
- TURN server installation Guide
- Are you a newcomer and want to learn WebRTC?
- WebRTC Tips & Tricks for newbies and beginners
- Facebook page for many quick tutorials!
- Google+ page for many quick tutorials!
- WebRTC relevant Quora Answers