↑ WEBRTC EXPERIMENTS
WebRTC one-to-many video broadcasting / Source Code
Copyright © 2013
- One-to-Many video broadcasting
- All peers are directly connected with broadcaster. They're not connected with each other.
- Broadcaster can see/talk with all of them; they can only talk/listen only the broadcaster.
- Online examinations monitoring
- Multi-doctors single patient checkup
- Multi-flights realtime lookup by single operator
You can use RTCMultiConnection.js for audio/video/screen sharing (i.e. conferencing/broadcasting); it supports multi-sessions establishment on the same page, group text chat and file sharing, auto user presence detection and many other features.