This demo is out-dated (published on 2013). Please check this instead: https://github.com/webrtc/samples
- It is one-way streaming; flowing from peer1 to peer2.
- peer1 attached both screen capturing stream; and audio/video stream.
- On "peer2" side; "onaddstream" event is fired two times.
- First time; "onaddstream" returned audio/video stream; and last time it returned screen capturing stream.
- Basically it is multi-streams attachment demo.
- You can get same functionality via "renegotiation" process; supported by RTCMultionnection v1.3 and v1.4
// attaching audio/video stream
// attaching screen capturing stream
Enter your email too; if you want "direct" reply!