If you are using Chrome version <= 71 then this chrome-extension is required.
- It is one-way streaming; flowing from peer1 to peer2.
- peer1 attached both screen capturing stream; and audio/video stream.
- On "peer2" side; "ontrack" event is fired two times.
- First time; "ontrack" returned audio/video stream; and last time it returned screen capturing stream.
- Basically it is multi-streams attachment demo.
- You can get same functionality via "renegotiation" process; supported by RTCMultionnection v1.3 and v1.4
// attaching audio/video stream
// attaching screen capturing stream
Enter your email too; if you want "direct" reply!